Saturday 1 December 2012

TWO MONTHS

Well its been two months today since we started our adventure. It's funny the way people perceive you..... their thoughts on how "crazy" you are etc.....

We didn't tell anyone we were moving into our Coach.... we let it be a complete surprise. It worked. :)  We invited Puffs parents here for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a bit of a fiasco getting them here, but... in the end it turned out great! They were impressed with the quality of our Coach. They were surprised by the amount of storage we had, and how much we were enjoying it! My mother in law even commented on how much happier we were!!! We invited Puffs sister & brother in law over for a quick visit, they said all the right things, but disapproved of our choice to live here.  Oh well... WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Everything is still great and fun! Its been interesting on some of the windier nights... the rocking and rolling as the south-easters hit us, but we are warm, dry and comfortable! It hasn't been as hard as I thought to adjust to such a small space. I enjoy the fact that I can clean the whole place in 5 minutes!!

We are at the start of December, and getting ideas on how to decorate for the Christmas season.... obviously the HUGE tree will have to be a NOT, and hanging lights inside....well that won't do either. A few changes will have to be made to compensate, but in the end, I think it will work out just fine!


till next time
Crickit

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I think you two are amazing! Being able to realize your dream is wonderful. I wish you all the best.
    Merry Christmas!!! I'll be reading so keep writing! :)
    Love and Hugs to both of you,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete