Saturday 29 September 2012

LEARNING QUICKLY

Well moving day is upon us...... a few things that I have learnt in the past week while loading the trailer..... keep one thing in mind HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY NEED IT???  I am finding so many things that I have put away already that I have taken back out and gotten rid of them. It isn't due to space ( I have lots of that in our 40 footer) but rather, I don't NEED it.

I'm not going to lie, it has been tough to say goodbye to some things that meant something to me over the years.... I think the hardest is giving up the baby cups & saucers that were for our children when they were born. It is tough to part with them (even though I am only giving them to our children) Didn't realize how many memories a small article can retain......

It's going to be tough today.... saying goodbye to so many memories. The last day in our home, the last time we come back to this home as if we lived here. Our kids will still be here, but we won't.

till next time
Crickit

No comments:

Post a Comment