Thursday 27 September 2012

ANOTHER COUNTDOWN BEGINS......

Only 2 more days until the big move! So much left to do! Its strange moving like this. Most times, when you move, everything in your home gets put in boxes, taped shut & labelled. Instead, I am taking things that I want to keep from the house, in a laundry basket, and moving it to the 5th wheel. It seems that I am making hundreds of trips a day.  :)

I have found so many things that I no longer want, need or use..... lots of items going to goodwill. Clothes, furniture, small appliances, kitchen supplies.....etc. I know that they will go to families in need.

It is funny the reaction you get from people when you tell them you are downsizing from a 1600 sqft home to a 40ft 5th wheel. Some are so excited and happy for you, while others ask if your getting a divorce..... strange that people go to those extreme differences.

Those that know us well, know we have been researching this idea for almost 3 years. This isn't a random, not thought, move. We are excited to be beginning the leg of our lifes jouney.

till next time
Crickit

No comments:

Post a Comment